Guide on how to use two WhatsApp Account on Same Android phone i.e., have WhatsApp multiple accounts.
WhatsApp Messenger is a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging subscription service for smartphones. In addition to text messaging, users can send each other images, video, and audio media messages. The client software is available for Android, BlackBerry OS, BlackBerry 10, iOS, Series 40, Symbian (S60), and Windows Phone.
Multiple WhatsApp Account
Everyone knows that WhatsApp is a great tool for messaging friends however what you did not know is that WhatsApp can be used as a campaign tool to generate marketing leads. The App is free and it can serve as a strong marketing channel with the potential of getting clients for your business more than anything else.
Why Two WhatsApp Accounts?
Now the question arises why a user needs multiple accounts on the same Android device. This is because, unlike Apple’s iPhone, Android devices are nowadays coming with dual SIM functionality. Keeping two devices is surely not hassle-free. So most of the users are trying to keep both their accounts active at a single time in a single phone. For this obvious reason, developers have made a very successful technique from which users can have multiple accounts on singly installed whatapp.
OGWhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp for Android devices that allow users to have two accounts on their Whatsapp. Best part about this tool is it works without rooting your phone.
- You can use 2 WhatsApp numbers on one device.
- You can take a Backup of Data & restore it.
- You can choose the app icon.
- Copy contacts status.
- Preview images without saving it locally.
- Watch videos online without download (Open them on Video Players (such as MX Player))
How to install OGWhatsapp?
Following are the stepwise procedure:
- Take a backup for your messages (In case you want the messages).
- Clear WhatsApp data (or re-install it).
- Rename /SD card/WhatsApp folder to /SD card/OGWhatsApp.
- In OG version verify the old number, and in official version verify the new one.
Download Multiple WhatsApp
You can download OGWhatsapp version from its official website, visit the following link.
Requires Android 2.1 (Gingerbread) and higher Android version.
Download and install now to get multiple WhatsApp accounts on your phone too. You can find more such latest stuff about Whatsapp and tech news from our website. Keep visiting regularly.