In this guide check out how to Sync Music with iTunes on your iPhone 7, 6S, 6, 5S, 5C, 5 Android phones.
Do you want to synchronize your favorite music onto your Apple iPhone device by using iTunes? If yes, you have to follow some easy steps as explained by some experienced technicians involved in developing programs and applications for iPhone devices.
Steps to Sync Music
- Firstly, iPhone users should make sure to connect their Apple iPhone device with iTunes.
- After this, you have to select your phone device and click on the Music option.
- Now, choose for Sync music and move forward to get the option you want to avail.
- Similar steps, you have to follow by clicking on Movies and Photos for choosing the option according to your needs.
- Once you complete with choosing of options, you should click the Apply, so that you can easily synchronize your phone device.
- Therefore, finally, your iPhone device of Apple is synchronized in a successful way.
This tip holds good for following iPhone models –
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPhone 5C
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone SE
See also – how to sync music without iTunes
Do share this article with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Google+.