In this guide check out how to Hide Last seen time on WhatsApps for iPhone, Android, Windows/Firefox Phones.
WhatsApp is the latest way in which people stay connected to each other, as this not only enables people to send messages free of cost but also lets you send anything like audio and video clips pictures and much more. And this messaging app is available on nearly all new smart phones which includes iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4, 4S, 3GS, and any Android phone, BlackBerry, Symbian based phones and windows phone, all of them have it.
But at times it is very important to maintain ones privacy; one says so because WhatsApp displays the time when you had last appeared using the app to anyone who has your number on their list. Therefore here are simple ways how you can hide it so that no one will be able to see the last time you used the app.
By using android free applications –
- Download and install the given app
- By opening the application you can enable the ‘last seen feature’
- You can read all messages
- Net connection is automatically disabled
- All your messages can be sent and received
- Disable your internet connection
- Open WhatsApp, read the messages received, send what you need to.
- Close WhatsApp
- Enable data connection
iPhone– iPhone gives the users a direct way to hide the last seen on WhatsApp, as it has a direct option from the phone itself that helps the users to which off the time that they appears when they use the application, here’s how
- Open Whatsapp
- ‘Last Seen Timestamp’ from Settings-> Chat Settings-> Advanced.
- Last seen is now disabled, people won’t be able to see the last time you were online
Hopefully all the tricks mentioned above will help the person using it to hide the last seen time on WhatsApp.