With the release of its new platform, Facebook’s recent endeavor in social media presents a unique opportunity for marketers, developers and businesses to tap into the social network’s young, active, and viral crowd.
There are several ways of making money on Facebook, some of them are –
Make Good Posts
This is the best way to increase traffic on any page. This includes a stream of interesting links, images and updates every day. You may create another Facebook account and hence can use it for your post and link them to your personal account to help people know about them.
Find an affiliate program
Affiliate programs provide you with a unique ID and marketing materials, and then pay you a commission based on how much business you generate.
Once you have decided to affiliate a company signup for a company on its site. This procedure should always be free. if it’s not don’t signup.
Create Multiple Accounts
Make a Facebook account for each affiliate program or group of programs you sign up for. As creating same page for different type of ads, makes confusion among people.
Promote Your Programs
Make posts for each of them daily. With luck, and a good central account with a lot of followers, your affiliate accounts will begin to get followers as well. Whenever anyone clicks your posts and buys something from one of your affiliates, you earn money.
Making Money with an E-book
Write an E-Book
E-books are just book-format publications that are distributed electronically, rather than printed on paper. E-book doesn’t have to be any particular number of pages. In fact, most e-books that are written to generate income are more like e-pamphlets than whole books.
Pick a Publishing Option
There are a few free ways to get your e-book published. The most basic option is to save the book as a PDF file, and lock it with a password that you send to people who buy your book. Once the password is out there, anyone with the password can open the book. Createspace is a service that allows you to publish e-books for free on the Amazon website. It offers better usage protection than the PDF method. Createspace also has a number of paid services and options available.
Sell your eBook on Facebook
If you have written an eBook that really attracts people then you may sell on it by following ways:
- Advertise it several times a day, both blatantly and at the end of other posts.
- If you have other accounts (such as affiliate accounts), advertise your book there, too.
- Always provide a link for readers to click to visit the page where they can purchase your book.
Tips for Selling
- Always do work hard to promote pages, if you just make a bunch of affiliate pages and sit back to wait for the money to roll in, you’ll never succeed.
- E-books aren’t the only thing you can sell to your fans ,they’re just one of the most likely things. Be creative and think about what else you might be able to make for little or no money that you could advertise to your readers.