Check the guide on how to install flash player on Android powered smartphones using flash player apk.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4 are the recent flagship phone launched by Samsung which includes latest version of Android out of box. One of the recent problems with Android phone is that they don’t support flash player because Google Android developers have no support for Flash content as they opted to go with HTML5 as the standard technology. But still many people prefer to go with Flash as they have got used of it.
The guide given here requires no rooting and you will be happy to see your highly priced phone opening flash content easily. This guide will work on any Android phone with Android 4.1, Android 4.2 and Android 4.3 version. So if you are facing problems of flash on HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, XPeria Z Ultra, then follow this guide.
Follow the instructions here to install flash player on your phone –
- Download flashplayer APK file to your PC from the source link given below.
- Move the downloaded apk file to internal storage on your PC by any means of USB connectivity or by other methods.
- Now by using ES File Explorer go to the file and tap on it to begin installation.
- Sometime it might show up Installed Blocked, simply hit Settings and tap on “install apps from unknown sources”.
- Begin the installation again and this time you will be successful.
- This will install Flash Player on your phone.
Now go to any browser and browse through some websites. If it still have problem with flash ensure that Flash Content is Set to ALWAYS ON status under Settings of each browser.