In this AdvicesAcademy guide we have gone through process on how to install Line App on Mac PC officially & unofficially.
For most of us social chatting is an inherent part of our routine and most people actively use different social sites. Facebook and Twitter are most popular but so are Viber, WhatsApp and Google+. With so many places to check out how uncool would it be if your device features permitted you to keep only one site open at a time! Apart from the already-here apps there’s also one that calls for attention simply due to its quality video-chat abilities. Line is a social-chat app that delivers many new features. It’s available on Blackberry, iOS and Windows apart from Android and officially for all PC users as well.
Line can be installed on Mac using an APK file or directly after installing BlueStacks. This app is somewhat different from most other social apps. Though it’s got a Timeline like in Facebook, video chatting is central feature in Line that offers you HD calling that currently no other social app offers. It also lets users receive or send text messages using Network connectivity and is available officially for Windows or Mac.
Line App for iOS: Features
At Line you find all sort of famous characters in form of fun stickers that can be used in messages. Check out the other features Line has to offer:
- Video and Voice Calls for Free: With Line app installed on your iPhone you can make free and good quality voice calls from any location. This includes video calls. There’s no limit to talktime and like Skype international calls are for free.
- Quick Message Delivery: Try out Line’s message function where you can send messages imbued with icons, photos or info on location. Line has a smart messaging platform that makes conventional messaging platforms like emails and SMS look outdated. Use stickers, emoji, photos, voice messages and other stuff.
- Video Calling: Really the most important feature of Line, video calling offers a video-call quality that works great for personal or professional video calls.
Download Line for Mac
Download Line for Mac directly from iTunes Store. If the link doesn’t work, use the given steps to download-install it.
- Download-install BlueStacks from the official site.
- Install it on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks and click on ‘Search’
- Look for Line, click on ‘Install’ on which Line will download, install.
If you’re using APK file then download it and double-click on the file that will initiate installation. Make sure BlueStacks is installed already.