Cheetah browser, also commonly know as CM browser is ultra fast, light weight mobile browser available for Android mobile phones and tablets. In this guide check out how to delete CM browser history on Android phones and tablets.
CM Browser includes more features like browsing speed acceleration, fraud prevention, malicious download protection, page translator, front size adjustment, search engine switch, personalized bookmarks and lot more.
Delete CM Browser History
We delete CM browser web history when the device is slow and in order to make it faster. To achieve your task just follow the process mentioned below –
- Open CM browser from app drawer.
- Tap on list button as seen in the image below.
- Now tap on Settings.
- Tap on User Data.
- Now tap on Clear User Data.
- Now select whichever options like cookies, browsing, passwords, cache and location.
- Once those are selected tap on Clear.
That’s it. It will delete CM browser history and make it efficient. Please go through our video through on the same –