This guide explains on how to check warranty status on iPads, iPad Mini & iPods.
There is no denying the fact that Apple offers awesome and excellent customer support to valuable consumers when it comes to repairing or warranty process of any device. This company has carved out a different niche because it will extend support to customers for the time period of standard warranty period of 1 year of any Apple product.
Check iPhone Warranty Status
People should check their warranty status before they take their phones to authorized repairing center because if the device isn’t under warranty you will have to pay for iPad, iPod & iPhone repair expenses.
- First of all, you will need to know about the serial number of your favorite device which can be located by opening Settings in the iOS device and thereafter you should simply navigate to General>About. You will find Serial Number of your device after scroll down the menu.
- In order to copy the serial number of your iOS device, just tap the serial number and hold it for 2 seconds. Release your finger and press Copy option.
- Follow SelfSolve.Apple.com link on Safari.
- After this, you will require to paste your serial number which you have copied in the second step which will make you see complete Support Coverage and Service details of the iOS device. It will show you various things such as availability of telephone technical support, valid purchase date, device’s model, service coverage & repairs availability.
You can easily book your appointments with this site to get your device repaired in the nearest Apple store. Before you take your device to Apple store for repairing purpose, you should check certain things mentioned below –
- Make it sure that you have already performed Hard Reset on iDevice and it didn’t work.
- Backup your data and restore your device to see whether the issue is solved.
- If previous two steps fail to serve your purpose, simply make appointment with Apple store.
- Always create a backup of your device on iCloud or computer because data may get swapped in repairing process.
This is the process of checking the warranty on all iPhone models(including iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, 5S, 5C), iPads, iPods, iMac, Macbook is same.
Bringing headphones, chargers and box is necessary only if it needs repair. As such carry everything that came along with your phone, in case needed.