In this guide check out How to Block Telegram Contacts on iPhone/Android.
Gone are the days when people used to do short messaging services (SMS). Succeeding to this, comes the craze of messaging apps such as WhatsApp, BBM, and WeChat. These messaging apps have millions of users registered. However, the craze of the same is running out!! Seeing such huge addiction towards these apps, another developer puts his foot in the same boots and developed a new messaging app TELEGRAM.
Block Telegram Contacts
Telegram is a messaging app with a primary focus on speed and security. With Telegram, you can create group chats with a maximum of 200 users at once, so that you can express once and for all. In Addition to this, you can share videos and that too up to 1GB, send multiple photos from the web, and forward any type of media you receive in an instant. A plus point of Telegram is all your messages are safe in the cloud, so you can easily access them from any of your devices. Telegram resembles Whatsapp messenger.
Below are certain steps that will guide you on how to block unwanted contacts of the all-new Telegram Messenger. (Please Note: Telegram messenger must be installed on your smartphone before undergoing the following procedures)
- Launch Telegram application on your Smartphone (Android / iPhone).
- Scroll to the top-right corner, and tap on sub-menu icon.
- Now click on the Setting options under Sub-menu.
- You will get a handful of setting options, go on to the BLOCKED USERS tab.
- A new intent will get opened, showing all your blocked contacts. In case if you have not Blocked any of them yet, it will show an empty list.
- Now navigate to the top right corner and select “+” (Add contacts) button.
- Your contacts list will get displayed, from which you can select the unwanted users, you want to block.
- Once chosen, the name of the particular contact will get displayed under Blocked users tab.
Blocking Telegram User on iPhone
- To block a particular contact, open the user chat window.
- Press on his/her name at the top and you will get Search, Edit and Info option.
- Click on Info.
- Now tap on Block User and it will turn as unlock user.
Once blocked, the users will not be able to watch your profile, send you any messages etc. To unblock any user, simply hold the contact and select unblock.