Aloe Vera is one of the oldest medicinal species of plants known to mankind. It is reported that it has been in existence for over 5000 years now and was traced out in many civilizations such as the Chinese, ancient Egyptian and Greek civilizations. From its initial find this medicinal plant has been used mostly in the preparation of herbal medicine.
There is a lot of scientific evidence that proves the effectiveness of this plant in medicinal purposes. However as time passed man started using it for various purposes and today it is one of the prime ingredients used in the manufacture of the best cosmetic products available out there.
Properties of Aloe Vera:
- Usage of Aloe Vera can rejuvenate your body and mind.
- It is known to heal many medical disorders which involve the skin primarily.
- It also contains soothing properties.
All these properties make Aloe Vera one of the most important plant species in the herbal world.
Known Aloe Vera Uses
Scientists from around the world have recognized Aloe Vera as a miraculous plant that can cleanse a human out of many medicinal issues. However it is used widely for specific skin benefits especially by women. Let’s now take a look at the various benefits of Aloe Vera.
Skin and Hair Benefits:
- Aloe Vera can effectively cure skin issues among which aging is one of the main issues that it cures.
- It also removes sun tan and incredibly heals sun burns on the skin.
- Effectively heals any type of wounds, cuts, and injuries that involve the skin.
- Keeps your skin moisturized and incredibly cures acne and its after-effects.
- Aloe Vera can also be applied to hair in order to restore shine and ward off dandruff.
- Combining it with Goji Berry and Acai Berry can work further magical stuff.
Benefits to the Immune System:
- The high content of antioxidants in them boosts the immune system.
- Protects the skin against radiation.
- Improves the blood circulation all over.
- Combats cancer effectively on regular consumption.
- It also reduces internal pains.
Alovera for Digestion & Intestinal Benefits:
- It is seen that consumption of Aloe Vera internally treats intestinal issues effectively and also aids in digestion.
- It works as a laxative which helps the food particles pass through the intestine easily.
- People who suffer from severe constipation can also consume Aloe Vera
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice also detoxifies the body which improves daily bowel movements.
- It has a soothing effect which helps reduce stomach aches.
- It is also used as a cure for peptic ulcers and Crohn’s disease.
These are some of the most desirable benefits of Aloe Vera. However it has numerous more benefits such as treats diabetes and also helps in stimulating the female reproductive system. Some doctors even suggest it for a good oral and dental health.
Aloe Vera Products
Recognizing it’s miraculous benefits and features, most of the beauty firms and medical organizations are creating products that are naturally made of Aloe Vera and people seem to love these products and medicines too. Today you can Aloe Vera products for skin care, personal care and hair care. The most used among these products is the Aloe Vera Gel. All these products can be found on the internet which is there for sale from various industries.
So if you’re looking for a genuine beauty product in this modern era then go for products made out of Aloe Vera.
- You can use it as an effective makeup remover.
- Well most people find it to be an amazing shaving cream.
- You can fill your ice tray with Aloe gel and freeze it. Then use it as a soothing ice cube.
- One of the best ways to use this product would be to use it in the form of a face wash.
- Reveal your glowing and fresh skin by using Aloe Vera as an exfoliator.
- People hate bad breath and Aloe is an amazing natural product that can be used to cure this condition.
- It can also be used as an eyebrow gel and for a beauty sleep at night.
- Curing dry, cracked feet and personal hand sanitizer are among the famous uses of Aloe Vera.
Side Effects Involved
Using Aloe Vera also has some side effects involved. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Allergic reactions on oral consumption are the most common in some people but not in all.
- Aloe Vera acts as a laxative and might result in diarrhoea and cramps in the abdomen.
- Electrolyte imbalances in blood.
- Over use may lead to hepatitis, dehydration and reddish urine.
We hope you have got what information that you were looking for about Alo vera. Do let us know if you have any to ask.