The result of MAT 2019 February session has been announced by the All India Management Association (AIMA) on March 2. Candidates who appeared for this entrance will be able to check the result on the official website of AIMA. Aspirants will be able to check their sectional as well as overall scores by downloading the MAT result.
Candidates can download their result by logging in using their registration number and roll number on the result panel. MAT 2019 February session was conducted on February 17 and 23 in both online and offline modes. For complete details on MAT 2019 result such as how to check the result, calculation of score obtained in MAT and many more, read the article given below.
MAT 2019 February Session Important Dates
The important dates pertaining to MAT 2019 are provided in the table given below.
- Mat 2019 February Session (Pen-paper based test)-February 17, 2019
- MAT February 2019 (Computer-based Test)-February 23, 2019
- MAT 2019 Result for February session-March 2, 2019
In order to check the result and MAT scorecard for the February session, candidates have to follow the below mentioned steps in order:
- Visit the official website of AIMA i.e. https://www.aima.in
- Click on ‘MAT Result’ given on the official website
- On clicking, enter your roll number and registration number on the registration portal
- Choose the month of MAT i.e. February 2019
- On entering all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ button to check the MAT Scorecard.
- After entering all the details, the MAT result for the February 2019 session will be displayed on the screen
How is MAT Result Calculated?
Four marks are awarded for each correct answer and for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks are deducted. As MAT is conducted in different slots, the difficulty level of various sessions might vary. AIMA provides students with a total scaled score. MAT score card consists of marks secured by the candidates in all the sections available in the question paper including Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis & Sufficiency, Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, Composite Score and Global Environment.
AIMA compute the composite score using the first four sections available in the paper i.e. Language Comprehension, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Mathematical Skills and Intelligence & Critical Reasoning.
Steps to Get a Duplicate MAT 2019 Scorecard
Candidates are required to follow the below-mentioned steps to get a duplicate MAT scorecard:
- They have to write an application to AIMA requesting them to provide MAT Scorecard.
- The applicants need to attach a photocopy of the lower half of the MAT February session admits card along with the application.
- Candidates have to send the application in a self-addressed envelope of the given specifications: size of the envelope 24 cm x 12 cm (approximate), applicant’s address in bold letters, a postage stamp of Rs.40 affixed for sending through Speed Post.
Validity of MAT 2019 Scorecard
The Scorecard of MAT is valid for a period of one year for admission to various institutes participating in MAT. Candidates will be able to download the duplicate scorecard within 15 days after the announcement of MAT result. No amount will be charged for the same from the candidates. If candidates apply for MAT scorecard after 15 days of the declaration of the result, they are required to send a demand draft of Rs.100 drawn in favor of ‘All India Management Association”, which is payable at New Delhi along with the request to issue the duplicate MAT Scorecard.
All about MAT 2019
All India Management Association conducts MAT. It is a national-level entrance exam which is held for admission into B-Schools of the country. The exam is held in both PBT and CBT mode. Every year, MAT is conducted in the month of February, May, September, and December. Aspirants who deem to attempt the May session of examination can apply for the same by visiting the official website of MAT at mat.aima.in. The registration was started on a full-swing from March 11, 2019. The registration will be open until May 10, 2019, for the Computer Based Mode and by April 26, 2019, for Paper-Based Mode.
MAT is a critical examination for all the management aspirants. The aspiring candidates must make a proper plan to ace the exam as management is the most preferred field after graduation; the competition is fierce.