Bitcoin was born as a reliable method of paying for goods and services without the need of third parties that allows payments to be direct without the need of financial institutions or banks. Acquiring Bitcoin can be quite simple and its adoption by physical and digital stores is increasing.
What Can You Buy With Bitcoin?
The first transaction recognized and that established the first value for Bitcoin was the purchase of two pizzas at Papa John’s. 10,000 bitcoins were paid for those two pizzas, which is fiat money were priced at about $30. The commitment of the US pizza chain and Laszlo Haynek’s interest in paying with bitcoins started a wave that has raised many physical and digital establishments. We will see what these are. Use app for online investment to make digital money.
Before starting with specific categories, we want to highlight that there are some online stores that facilitate the purchase of different product families and allow payment with cryptocurrencies.
Below we highlight an online store of Spanish origin that has a support and direct communication by the sales team.
- Tecnobitcoin: Multiproduct an online store that is in charge of intermediating with different suppliers to get the product demanded by the user.
- Overstock: This is a multi-product store where you can pay using Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and even Monero.
Travel, Leisure and Free Time
Do you plan to go on vacation shortly? Do you want to make a cultural visit to a city? Would you like to buy your theater tickets with bitcoins? All this and much you can do thanks to companies that have opted for bitcoin as a payment method.
- Expedia: One of the most important websites in the world of travel management, hotel reservations, flights, events, and car rental allows us to pay our interest for our holiday with bitcoins.
- Destinia: The Spanish company specializing in travel also offers the possibility of paying everything related to our trips.
- 13tickets: Ticket portal for different events and experiences that have become known prominently after reaching an agreement with Real Madrid to offer users tickets for the Bernabeu Tour and pay them by bitcoins.
- Grand Theater Bankia Principe Pío: This theater in Madrid, led by Santiago Segura, Luis Álvarez and José Mota, allows you to pay for tickets and subscriptions through bitcoins.
- More Stamps Global: is another great travel store that accepts cryptocurrencies. In them you can pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin and even with Basic Attention Token (BAT).
Video game enthusiasts can buy titles for their favorite platforms on different websites by paying with bitcoins.
A few months ago Valve stopped admitting bitcoins as a payment method on its Steam platform, the most important in the world of video games, due to price fluctuations and increased commissions, although they said that in the future they could incorporate it again.
- G2A: The most important multiplatform video game code digital store in the world allows the payment of tickets through bitcoins.
- Instant-Gaming: This digital store also specializes in the sale of video game codes for multiple platforms allows payment through cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.
- Steam: The most important video game platform in the world that has millions of users every day accepted bitcoins as a payment method but due to the increase in commissions in November 2017, it withdrew this option, although there are third-party systems that allow paying with bitcoins.
Another interesting use for your Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gift cards. In fact, they are one of the most frequent ways to use your money to access services in different parts of the world, even for stores that do not accept payments in Bitcoin directly as in the case of Amazon.
Among the websites that offer you the sale of gift cards through cryptocurrencies we have:
- Bitrefill: This is an international giant that offers support for gift cards from more than 1000 companies in 170 countries around the world. All you need is to access their website, find the country of your choice, choose the gift card, pay and you will receive it immediately. It offers access to Amazon, Netflix, Airbnb gift cards among other large companies worldwide.
- eGyfter: It is another company selling gift card that accepts payments in Bitcoin.
- Gyft: It is another company that sells gift cards in which you can pay with cryptocurrencies without major problems.
So that was through the insights of bitcoin.
This post was last modified on April 21, 2020 7:55 PM