In this guide check out how you can download Google+ APK latest version on your Android phones and tablets.
From time to time Google updates Google+ Page with the latest release to include new features. Now, get the update to Google+ 220.127.116.11831942 for Android. The recent update dated November 5, 2013 is more of an improvement and bug fixing move than a full fledged jump. Still you get some new additions and existing features in an eased and better performing form. The good news is Google+ for Android 18.104.22.168831942 can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store. For those of you who can’t download from the Play Store we have the Google+ 22.214.171.124831942 APK for download.
The new update lets you view and edit photos from Google Drive directly. With it Google has finally buried its old Messenger app and also provides you an all new pull-to-refresh feature. Here’s a short recap of the new features you’re getting with Google+ 126.96.36.199831942. If you’re looking to download the APK file and go for a manual install, also check out the tutorial we’ve for you to download and install.
What You Get in Google+ 188.8.131.52831942:
You get several stability improvements and bug fixes with the new update.
Google+ For Android Features:
Here’s the showdown of the official Google+ app for Android phones/ tablets from Google.
- A magazine style layout in tablet version
- Auto backup for saving full resolution pictures and videos on Google+
- Automatic sharing of photos for an Event with Party Mode
- ‘What’s hot’ stream to check out the trending topics
- View ‘Nearby’ stream to see what people near your location have to say and share
Download Google+ APK Latest Version
To download the APK file for Google+ 184.108.40.206831942 click here: Download Google+ 220.127.116.11831942 APK – (Google Play Store)
Hit+1 or LIKE for getting a successful download!
Install Google+ APK on Android
Now you can download and install the Google+ for Android 18.104.22.168831942 APK file by going through the File Manager on your smartphone and following these steps:
- Download the Google-Plus- 22.214.171.124831942 file on your computer. When downloaded directly on phone the file will get saved on the ‘Downloads’ folder located in the SD card.
- Download the ASTRO File Manager from Android Market on your phone. Any other file manager can also be used.
- On your phone, go to Settings -> Applications -> check ‘Unknown Sources’ box and Tap ‘OK’ on the warning. And if you have Android 4.0+, go to Settings -> Security -> Scroll down and check ‘Unknown sources’ box. Tap ‘OK’ on the warning.
- Connect the phone to PC and transfer Google-Plus-126.96.36.199831942.apk file in any location on the phone memory or SD card.
- Once transfer is complete disconnect the phone from PC, navigate the directory to the location where the APK file has been transferred.
- Tap on Google-Plus- 188.8.131.52831942.apk file on which a popup will be displayed. Tap and choose the ‘Open App Manager’ button.
- Choose the ‘Install’ button to initiate installation. With this you’ll be entering the Android installation interface where you will be able to see the permissions required for the app. Here, tapping on and choosing ‘Install’ again initiates the installation.
That’s it! With a procedure as simple as this you can install the Google+ for Android app on your smartphone!
Let us know if you have any concerns or questions on installation of APK file. For a better idea also do check out the Video Tutorial given below.