Snapchatters have lovely time using the Snapchat Account. Now then if you have tried Snapchat account for a brief period of time, your next action is to verify Snapchat account by going through mobile number verification process. This guide will work for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C/5 and other iPhone models, iPad, iPad Mini, Galaxy S5, HTC One, all Xperia models and other Android handsets.
Verify Snapchat Account
The Snapchat account verification by Phone number is one of the easiest method to verify the existing Snapchat user account and confirm that you are real person. The primary thing you should have is a registered mobile number and an active one is required.
Follow the process mentioned below to verify Snapchat Account officially –
- Open your phone open the Snapchat App.
- Once it’s opened, tap on the wrecked (Grid) icon on the bottom right side.
- This will take you to the My Friends Menu.
- Here, you need to Tap on Add Friend icon (See image).
- This will force you to verify your phone number because Snapchat need real identity.
- Provide your country and phone number and then tap on ‘Verify’.
- Within few minutes your account will be verified.
Also Read –
- Change Snapchat Username
- Change Snapchat Phone Number
- Delete Snapchat Account History
- Delete Snapchat Account Permanetly
As a privacy concern, your phone number will not be displayed to other snapchatters nor will it be leaked by Snapchat team. And for those who this process doesn’t work then do let us know via comments below.