Check out how to use & download Hike Messenger for PC (both Windows/Mac) and continue chatting with your friends.
A free and instant app for messaging the Hike messenger is available for your use on an Android-run device or any other operating on iOS. It lets you stay connected with contacts through the mobile device. Even if there are friends you want to reach, who don’t have a Hike account, you can.
Hike Messenger for PC
Hike is famed for its safe and instant service. Hike-on PC needs on a minimum Android 2.2 and for iOS devices iOS 5.0 or higher. While the app for iOS is optimized for iPhone 5 it is compatible with iPod Touch and iPad as also other iPhone models.
Hike Messenger: Features
Apart from being an instant messenger friendly to Android, iOS environments Hike is fast in terms of the transfer, has a multitude of smileys, emoticons and allows chat groups. Multimedia content can be sent across Hike.
Install Hike Messenger on PC
Installing Hike for PC enables you to seamlessly send video, multimedia elements and photos and since the app works using your telephone numbers, there’s no need to enter the user name or PIN. The good thing is, if the Internet connection is slow this program saves up all pending messages and shoots them across when the speed recovers.
Follow these steps to install Hike Messenger on PC version-
- Download BlueStacks app player on PC from bluestacks.com. This Android emulator plays any app or game compatible to Android and available on Play Store. It’s available for Windows and also Mac PC.
- Install BlueStacks on PC.
- Run the BlueStacks emulator, use the search tool given to locate Hike Messenger app.
- Now download Hike Messenger on PC and go through given instructions for installing it.
- If needed, reboot the computer once before using Hike Messenger.